I’ve been sending you love notes about climate change for three years now, in the hopes that I will inspire, empower, and move you to action.
Is it working?
Talk to me. Tell me what you’ve learned.
1. Can you explain climate change to your dentist?
2. Do you know why chocolate is on the endangered species list?
3. Do you know which Republican members of Congress are speaking up about climate change?
Talk to me. Tell me what you want to know more about.
1. Are you curious about how faith-based organizations are making their voices heard?
2. Do you wonder what a bunch of teens have up their sleeves for July?
3. Do you want to hear stories about unlikely climate partnerships?
Talk to me. Tell me what you’ve been up to.
1. Did you have a chat with your next-door neighbor about why it’s getting hotter?
2. Maybe you traded in your SUV for an EV?
3. Did you show up at a town hall meeting and ask your representative about neighborhood air pollution?
Post a love note on the comment page.
Tell me why you read the posts. Tell me how I can keep your spirits up and wake up your optimism.
And thank you. It’s good to know we’re in this together.