1. My small voice gets magnified when I join with thousands of others
2. I’ve done things I would never have had the courage to do on my own—like talk to my member of congress
3. When I’m down in the dumps and overwhelmed by the odds, someone inevitably gives me a reason to keep keeping on
4. When others feel crushed by the weight of the challenge, I can be there for them
5. There is a spirit of unparalleled camaraderie that gives me so much joy
6. I’m learning so much about science, economics, and politics.
7. I get to practice being kind, generous and compassionate toward people whose ideas are different from my own.
8. I am finding the gift of climate change in the strangest places